Herbs and herbal extracts are used as ingredients in both herbal medicines and food supplements. Botanical ingredients have become very popular following the revival of herbal medicine, with consumers preferring products that contain carefully selected botanicals as either powdered extracts or liquids.
- High-quality botanical extracts with comprehensive quality specifications and standard.
- GMP accredited production facilities.
- Highly experienced production, development, regulatory, quality assurance and quality control teams.
- Group experience at combining botanical and herbal extracts with other active substances, such as probiotics, vitamins and minerals to create innovative products.
- Marketing and technical teams that are dedicated to nature, innovation, science, and quality.
Best Selling Food Supplements Botanicals
- Ginseng – Mental stimulant
- Ginkgo – Mental stimulant
- Fenugreek – Nutritive and digestive application
- Liquorice – Anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea – Anti-fatigue and high in polyphenols
- Ginger – Gastrointestinal benefits
- Artichoke – Digestion and blood sugar management application.
- Belladonna – Relaxant application.
- Sage – Cognitive, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant application.